Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pictures + Comments!

Here are a few shots I've been able to take with the new Canon 400D (Digital Rebel XTi) since my last post. I love this camera!

Tyler vs. Waimea Shorebreak

Narrow Escape

Tyler's New Truck

Beretania and Bethel (the bottom of my apartment building)

Me and Jason opening up for Ed Rush and Optical at Next Door - Jan 20th, 2007

Tyler was the stand in photographer for these!

Our MC getting the crowd going

Ed Rush. He Came, he played, he conquered!

Chinese New Year Feb 17th, 2007 - Beretania and Maunakea

Construction outside my window

Friends Lex and Reese

These are just a few of many. I'm filling up my hard drive really fast now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I love the pics Billy!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Mikie said...

Looks like you're having a blast with the camera-- I especially love the long exposure of Beretania and Maunakea!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home