Saturday, August 05, 2006

Graduation Pictures

Brigham Young University Hawaii - Laie, Hawaii - June 24th, 2006

Kaimi Brede - One of my best friends and housemates from school.

This is me clogging the line to walk into the Canon Activities Center (or "Cack", as I like to pronounce it in honor of Martin Short's character in "Father of the Bride" and the command for Sarah to go poo poo-Fronk. "Sarah, go fronk!"

Me entertaining myself inside the "Cack" with my camera.

Me with my parents after the it was over.

Tyler and me.

Don Colton and Jonathan Miller - These two are great guys that were always willing to help and made school awesome.

Dr. Darren Duerden, the school's jazz ensemble director, and good friend of mine. He's helped me so much and while things may get hard at times, he still keeps things real and remembers why he does it.

Me and Kaimi burried!

All I got was a piece of paper!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikie said...

Ah, congrats buddy ;) Good to finally see the graduation pics!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

It's a good looking peice of paper though. Doba!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home